Asst. Manager/ Sr. Executive – EHS
5 – 7 Years of Experience
BSc/MSc/Eng. Diplama/B.Tech/M.Tech with PDIS from recognised university
Location where requirement
Pristine Hindustan Infraprojects Pvt Ltd - Siliguri
Good Knowledge of IMS (9k,14K, 45K), EHS Rules & Regulations, Excellent Computer Skills, Site Management, Prepare SOP OCP Safe work methods, Knowledge of RCA, FTA, FMA etc., 5S, Kaizen, SAP
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of the Risk assessment and Environmental Aspect and Impact of all Activities.
- Environment, Health & Safety Management - Implementation of EHS standards based on Regulatory requirements, ISO 14001:2015 & 9001:2015 & ISO 45001.
- Risk Assessment - Identify / evaluate EHS aspects of the facility, prioritize the significant aspects & set goals for compliance.
- Regulatory requirements - Ensure 100 %compliance with regulatory requirements related to Environment, Health & Safety by updating the requirements & keeping track on existing requirements using permit tracking log.
- To Ensure the TBT on daily basis by the line managers/Executive.
- Prepare & Implementation of the training calendar as per frequency given by CO-EHS.
- To conduct the daily Safety observation and communicate with functional heads for implementation and continue follow up for compliance.
- To check the compliance on daily basis.
- To conduct the EHS induction of new employee, workmen and visitors.
- To ensure the implementation of the work permit at site on daily basis.
- To prepare the First aid and near miss tracker on monthly basis.
- Emergency Response - Identify the emergencies likely to be arise, Prepare Emergency response procedures & plans & conduct periodic drills.
- EHS - Implementation & updating documents and activities relating with EHS management
system (Risk Assessment, Aspect Impact, EHSQ manual, On site emergency plan, legal obligation,
monthly EHS committee meeting, OCP, SOP, MSDS, Emergency equipments details & status,
Mock drill, all kind of inspection and checklists at sites.
- EHS Inspections - Daily, weekly & quarterly inspections using checklist, preparing audit reports &
action plans for compliance & ensure the compliance in the prescribed time limits.
- Prepares, maintains, and retrieves records, reports, or documents that may be required to meet
corporate or regulatory requirements, including monitoring application of EHS standards.
- Ensure the water & Air emission Aspects - Monitoring of water & air emissions on regular basis &
ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Waste Management - Waste segregation as Non hazardous, Hazardous, Electronic Waste &
Hazardous waste; ensure the proper disposal of waste according to the regulatory requirements.
- Energy Management - Preparation & tracking of Energy consumption like Fuel, Electricity, Steam
& gases. Ensure the sustainable development of the facility.
- Water Management: Preparation & tracking of water consumption. Implement various
- Documentation - Environmental Health & Safety documentation as per Regulatory requirements
& ISO 14001, 9001 & ISO 45001 standards. Responsible all types pollution Control (air, water,
noise, soil & Hazardous Waste Management).Responsible for maintenance & handling of all types
of fire extinguisher. To organize demonstrative Training & classes of fire extinguishers on live fire.
Conduct Safety Committee Meeting and inspection of Process, Chemical Mechanical & Electrical
- To prepare the monthly site EHS MIS.
- Drive Root cause analysis on issues and drive corrective actions and preventive actions to closure.
- Conduct incident/accident investigations and develop corrective & preventative action plans.
- Initiates & manages a safe workplace for each employee, with minimal risk to health, by means
of a safe work environment and machinery as well as safe movement, storage.
- Celebration of the National safety week, Road safety week, World environment day etc.
- To conduct the reward and recognition.
- To conduct the internal audit.